Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Marketplace, Part I

It was my first time at the Marketplace.  I had no idea what to expect, so I waited quietly to be told what to do.

The Magistra gave me an encouraging smile as she beckoned me into the main chamber.  I stepped out onto a platform bathed in warm light, and saw a small audience sitting before the stage.  A chair sat in the middle of the platform, and the Magistra guided me to it, holding me gently by the elbow.

I stood before the chair as she unbuttoned my shift and let it fall to the floor.  Then she pushed me gently into the seat and stepped back.  I sat very still, my knees together, my hands folded in my lap, feeling all the eyes in the room on me.

I flushed slightly, and felt my nipples harden.  I liked the attention.  I sat naked in front of a small crowd, and I *liked* it.  I flushed again a the realisation and a murmur rippled through my audience.  They noticed the colour in my cheeks.

The Magistra stepped forward again, standing to the left of where I sat.  She looked at me and winked, then turned to the assembly.

‘R is looking for an initial bond period of a week, with considerations,’ she said.  The murmur rippled through the audience again.  ‘She has chosen to give a reading as her audition for auction.’  The Magistra pulled a small book out of her pocket and handed it to me.  Then she stepped behind my chair.  

I felt her reach around the front of me, and she fastened a posture collar around my neck.  I could not lower my chin.  I stared out at the audience, and flicked my gaze up to the Magistra.  She waved toward the door through which we entered the stage room.  I heard the door open behind me and could not turn to see who entered.

I heard the rattle of a chain leash, and realised that whomever just came in was crawling on all fours.  I would not get to see my accompanist.

A hand brushed my leg.  I let my accompanist push my knees apart.  Soft leather cuffs encircled my ankles.  My legs were restrained to the legs of the chair, my knees wide apart.  I felt myself flush and saw the audience staring at my freshly bared cunt.  One or two of them licked their lips and I felt myself tremble slightly.

I took a deep breath, and lifted the book in my hands to my eyes.  Staring at the text, I could not see my audience.  I bit my lower lip, then began to read.

As soon as I pronounced the very first syllable, my accompanist began their role.  They gently squeezed the outside of my thighs, then nuzzled me gently just above my right knee.  I tried not to mewl, and focused more sharply on the words I was reading.  The nuzzle turned into a playful nip, and I let out a huff of laughter, unable to help myself.

As I read, my accompanist began to lick the inside of my right thigh.  Their tongue was wet and firm and hot and I felt my cunt tingle as they moved up my leg, then down again, before they got too close to do more than tease me.  I squirmed slightly, and their hands tightened on the outside of my thighs.

I could feel their face as they licked the inside of my leg, I could feel the warmth as they got closer and closer, and I wanted them so badly to lick my lips instead of the soft skin below them.  I gripped the cover of the book tighter, and my arms trembled slightly.  But I kept reading, though it was getting difficult to see the words on the page.  They began to blur and move as I felt myself get more aroused.

My accompanist let go of my thighs and traced their fingers lightly from my ankles to my knees.  I squirmed again and panted, trying to keep my voice even.  I could hear the audience shifting in their seats, and quiet murmurs and exclamations tittered through them as they watched my audition.

I scooted every so slightly closer to the edge of my seat and I let my knees fall apart as wide as they could with my ankles fastened to the chair legs.  My accompanist grasped me by the calves and finally (finally!) pressed their mouth to my cunt.

I moaned, not even trying to keep reading for a moment, feeling their lips caressing mine, soft and firm at the same time, their tongue teasing me, lapping at my wetness.  They flicked the tip of their tongue over my clit and I moaned again, almost lifting my hips from the chair.  I wanted to press myself to their mouth as much as I could, let them continue to make out with my cunt until I couldn’t take it any longer.

I felt them press their tongue deep inside me, nuzzling at my clit with the bridge of their nose, and I mewled helplessly.  I dropped the book and saw the audience watching me and I mewled again, not even caring my performance was falling apart.  I reached down and tangled my fingers into the hair of my unknown accompanist and pressed myself against them wantonly.

They pulled back ever so briefly, and I felt their mouth close on my clit.  They suckled me and I gasped.  One hand let go of my calf, and I felt them dip their fingers into the slick wetness before pressing hard into me in a single, swift motion.  I arched my back and whimpered.  I was not going to scream.  I kept telling myself that as my accompanist started to move their fingers inside me.

First they spread their digits slightly, and I felt myself stretch to accommodate the new pressure.  I moaned again and bit my lip.  Their fingers curled and pressed into that soft, sensitive spot I have so much trouble finding for myself.  I felt my stomach flutter and tighten, and I felt my cunt clench down on the fingers that were stroking that spot.

A hush fell over the audience.  I barely noticed, my breath was coming fast, in short huffs.  My toes curled and my hands clutched at the hair of my accompanist.  I felt the orgasm build rapidly, and I closed my eyes.

I let go with one hand and brought it up to my breast.  I grasped my nipple between my thumb and my first two fingers and I twisted it hard.  I gasped as I felt my orgasm begin to crest.  My accompanist was sucking on my clit, flicking it with the tip of their tongue as their fingers continued to stroke me firmly.  I felt my whole body open up and convulse, and I screamed in spite of myself.

I shook violently as I came, pulling hard on the restraints that held me to the chair.  My eyes fluttered open and closed and I saw the audience as a blur of colours while pleasure radiated from the bottom of my stomach clear through to my fingertips.  The tremors subsided as my accompanist slowed their probing of my cunt and let go of my clit with their mouth.  They kissed my lips several more times as they slowly withdrew their fingers, nuzzling and nibbling very gently, causing aftershocks and spasms that made me mewl.

Once they disentangled themselves from me, I felt the sudden cool of their absence as they moved away.  The posture collar kept me from looking down, and I heard the rattle of their leash as they were led back out the door behind my chair.

The Magistra stepped forward again, her own cheeks a little pink, a broad smile on her face.

‘Now you’ve seen her audition, we are pleased to consider you bids.  The usher will take the sealed offers, and if yours is the best fit, we will contact you within the next 6 hours.’  She curtsied to the audience, and a curtain I had not seen when I came in dropped, shielding the stage.


I exhaled softly and settled back in the seat.  The Magistra removed the collar and unbuckled the leather cuffs from my ankles.  She helped me stand and offered me the shift that she’d removed from me when I stepped onto the stage.  Taking me by the hand, she led me back to the private dressing room where I waited prior to my audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment